Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hate it or Love it, you gotta go back to school


Let me begin with a short poem.

I love school – never meant what I said
I love school like a wallow in bed
I love school like a goal in the net
I love school like when I win a bet
I love school... like school I suppose
Help me please now that mine has been closed 


           After a 2 1/2 months of vacation, here we are again--carrying a heavy bag, reading books, taking-down notes, listening to the discussion, etc. BUT it was full of fun.. :)) Being back to school is even more fun than having a vacation at Boracay, Baguio or doing outdoor activities because you will meet with your friends again and more than that, you will have new friends in school.
           Yeah, I know that we want ourselves to be educated  but one of the things that we really hate especially when we are in school is that sometimes we have countless assignments that are needed to be pass on the next day. So what we do when we're already home is complain. We complain while we are doing our homework not even realizing that it's one of the factors that makes our work harder
            But even our school life is like this, there are also things that we L♥VE. Things like Family Day, United Nations Day, Christmas Party, etc. The only thing that we cannot do is to stop ourselves from going to the school. It's no wonder because who in the world would want to be dumb as he/she can get. A lot of kids especially those who can't afford to go to school like the street children long to study so that after they graduated, it will be easier for them to be accepted when they apply for work. Our problem is that we don't know how lucky we are to be sent to school, but if we do know, we will really study every night, review and forget  things like facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc. just to be focus on our studies.

~Hope you learned something from this entry. :)

>faith

No comments:

Post a Comment