Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet My Family

Hi..My post for today will be about my FAMILY..!!


First, my father. His name is Gilberto Tolledo Sr. y RutoHe was born on May 10, 1972 at Manila City. He's currently working in Doha, Qatar an a Civil engineer.  My dad is kinda practical (may pagka 'kuripot') because he does not want to spend his money earned in just buying useless things like shoes, clothes, etc. He uses everything as long as they are still usable. He's fond of watching movies and playing his guitar. If he's in the house with us, he introduces new movies to us because we only watch movies that we've already watched. He's scary when his angry or problematic that's why every time he's in a bad mood, I don't go near him. I am a daddy's girl because I enjoy doing anything with him and not only that. I have a million reasons why I am a daddy's girl. He maybe scary at some time, but he's a the coolest daddy there ever was.!!





Gilberto Tolledo Sr


Second, my mother. Her name is Marissa Rivera-Tolledo. She was born on October 24, 1974. She is a native of Batangas City but when I turned 1 year old, they moved to Iloilo City, where we live now. She took good care of us. We often get into fight because I stand for my self. She gets easily piss off.





Marissa Tolledo


Next is my little brother.. Literally, not little because he's taller than me.. He is Gilberto R. Tolledo Jr. He was born on August 09, 1998. Well, i think I have nothing to say about him because most of the time we fight. But there's something good about him though. Even though he always pisses me, I cannot hide the fact that he's good in drawing. He also watches cartoon shows and anime. He dislike studying. He'd rather stop  going to school than to study but he couldn't..because of my dad.  Unlike me, my brother likes wandering around. And oh, he likes SPONGE BOB..!!:D





Gilberto Tolledo Jr.


My another brother. His name is Godwin R. Tolledo. He was born on July 05, 2005. He and my sister often fight..also.. He studies at Hope Baptist Academy of Iloilo (my former school). Even though they often fight with my sister, they get together easily. 





Godwin Tolledo


Lastly, my sister, Fleur Michelle R. Tolledo. She was born on January 06, 2007. It was 'Three Kings' when she was born so my father decided to name her after one of the kings--Melchor. This little sister  of mine is a cry-baby and kinda brat. Well, because she's the youngest in the family..





Fleur Michelle Tolledo


>faith

No comments:

Post a Comment